Simple but effective little tips to maintain your glamorous blonde at its best.
1. If it’s lightener, do everything to protect your hair. Use Olaplex, or Snaplex, or any other bond protecting product on the market to stay on the safe side.
2. Use a strong hydrating conditioner, or in some cases, when the hair gets brittle, a mask would be an even better choice. Always choose products that suit your needs.
3. To get the results you are looking for, try to show a photo of the blonde you prefer. There are endless blonde shades to choose from, so having an example or two to show, will help your hairdresser to find out which shade, which tones you like.
4. Use professional hair care products to give the best to your hair. This way, you can avoid split ends, dry hair and brassiness.
5. Preferably wash once a week, or once every 4 days. This helps to keep the natural moisture in your hair.
6. Get regular trims. If possible, choose the Thermo scissors to keep all the moisture in the hair. If it’s hard to find in the area, just do the regular trim, but maintaining healthy ends will eventually offer you longer hair.